Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My little boo boo

Today and yesterday I have been thinking alot about my sweet girl...I'm always thinking of her but I've been thinking about how she will deal with all of this. She talks about that Mommy has a "mole" in her head that makes her not feel good but that's about all she says. Sometimes she will come up to me and with her sweetest little voice, gently touch my head and say "Mommy I hope you feel better soon!" This beautiful sweet angel girl was sent straight from heaven to me! The days that aren't that much fun...I just look at her and her little bouncy curly head and she smiles...it melts my heart to pieces! Sometimes I just like to sit and watch her...she is so big and growing up so fast!! Last night she came in with the nail polish in hand and wanted me to paint her fingers and toes for school. Any other time in my life I would have been "too busy" to just sit and have that time, so so sad but true. So we sat on the couch and I painted her nails and she says "Wow Mommy I can't believe you are just sitting here!" How did I become "too busy" to just sit down with the most precious thing in this world to me? Yesterday afternoon, I was napping on the couch and she went and got a bowl of cereal all by herself! She was so proud of herself and I asked her why she didn't ask for help and she said I didn't want to wake you up. :) Anyways, this is where my mind has been the last couple of days...Mommy loves you boo boo with all of my heart!!! I went to work today and accomplished quite a bit with the help of some very awesome friends!!! Thanks Steph and Marsha! You guys were such a blessing!!

1 comment:

  1. Erica, I am right there with you on not taking time for the little things in life! Sometimes God has to slow us down!:) I wish that I lived closer so that I could help you out with your jobs!:( Praying God's blessing will rest upon you today! You are in my thoughts and prayers often! Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete