Friday, January 7, 2011

I made it!!! It's the weekend!! I went to the grocery store today and can I just say that it was the most unsuccessful trip I have made in a while. At one point I considered just leaving the cart and coming another time. I didn't have my coupons with me, I didn't have my list with me so I was just trying to remember everything...I won't be doing that again! But I got the main things we needed and were out of and other than that we will just be creative on the food front this weekend! :) I did manage to get a nice box of strawberries which are Allyah's favorite so that made her weekend. I haven't had too much pain today, I haven't even popped an Advil today...I am starting to get little twinges now though so hopefully some good rest will take care of that. My weekend plans are not that exciting. I'm just planning on being at home and getting as much done here tomorrow as possible! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment