Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's been a couple of days since my last post. This past weekend was a little rough but then the first two days of the week were really great and I am so thankful for that! I will take any days that I feel "normal". Today I went to work and had to take a break half way through because I was so fatigued. I got home and just passed out on the couch and could barely muster the strength to take a shower! This is so frustrating to me...I'm so used to going to work and cleaning for 6-7 hours a day and then coming home and taking care of my own housework in the evening. Tomorrow is another busy day with work I have to be at two houses and that thought overwhelms me right now but hopefully a good nites sleep will be what I need! Tomorrow evening my dear friend Jana is bringing dinner over for us! I am so thankful for the friends that I have and that they are willing to help me out and do things like this. It means so much to me! I'm sure my family will be happy for some "good" food! We have been having alot of grilled cheese and cereal these days! :) But it works! I haven't heard any complaints from Allyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment