Monday, February 14, 2011

1 week

So one week from today I will be doing my surgery. Wow, I knew the past month would go by quickly but sitting here saying it's in a week is crazy! I think I am ready...I am ready to be back to normal and have my energy back and be pain free. I know that there will be a long road of recovery but I am praying that it will be faster than they expect!
Today is Valentine's Day. Pat and I got to go to dinner which was really nice. I love him so much and he has been so great with all of this. We had a lot of fun talking, recalling memories, and just catching up on us! I don't know why we wait until there is a "special" day to do that. It's so clear that we need to do it far more often!
So today has been a good day! :)

Cast all your cares on Him for He cares for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment